telus.


Every New Year is a cause to celebrate. Whether it is to close a wonderful year or to usher in a new one, everyone finds a reason to just let their hair down and enjoy the moment.

In my case, every New Year marks another year in our marriage.

And though I can’t believe it myself, it has been a year since we got married. And I’ve got to say that it has been extremely eventful.

And I am glad. I am glad that we started off last year on the right foot.

Though we tripped and fell, we got up again and took baby steps towards our perfect imperfections. We learnt the hard way to make things work, and still, last year flew by us in a blink of an eye. People say time flies when you’re having fun and I guess they are right.

Despite the circumstances, the trials and tribulations, the arguments and the tears that ensued, I’ve got to say that I’ve never laughed or rejoiced in life as much as I did in the past year. I also think that last year has made me wiser and more matured. In a lot of ways, 2011 in a (huge) nutshell, has made me a better person.

Here’s to 2012! May it be a better year for us all, insyaAllah ;)


Shy to comment? Well, never mind! Your reactions mean the world to me! Make me smile today :)

Comments

chris said…
My greetings from France!
I congratulate you on your blog!
All my best wishes for 2012! Happy New Year
good day
cordially
Chris
MY SITE
http://sweetmelody87.blogspot.com/
Dell said…
;)
btw, follow me back . dah follow you !
ceritabakalpengantin.blogspot.com
^___^

Popular Posts