a plea for luck.

About a week ago, I began doing assignments. I have not been doing assignments for a long time now. I have never been much of a last minute person before and you would never see me staying up.

But about a week ago, I burnt the midnight oil like no one's business. For the fist time in my life, I didn't care much about how things turned out as long as I get the things bothering me out of the way. Once and for all.

For the first time in many years, I will be sitting for an exam tomorrow.

And like I said, I have never really been much of a last minute person before.

But forced into such situation, with so little time and so much to do, I think I just have to stay positive and hold on, as long as my eyelids can serve me. If they fail me (like this evening, Myra if you read this, you know now why I didn't call), I'll sleep like no one's business. If I didn't panic just now, I probably would have slept up until now.

This is nerve-wrecking and I don't think I have depended this much on (solely) luck for anything in my life before.

I can't wait to get my precious sleep back.

And for the first time in many years, I don't think I mind going back to the office.

I need all the luck in the world. Gulp.


Shy to comment? Well, never mind! Your reactions mean the world to me! Make me smile today :)

Comments

Popular Posts