crash boom bang.

Only 6 posts for the month of March?

Now, according to my standards, that's just bad, bad bad. I have been neglecting this blog in a way I never intended to; visiting it everyday, drafting something all the time, but never getting around to writing anything although alot has been happening.

Time to put a stop to this long hiatus. Hello, readers! You have been missed. (Do I still have any to begin with?)

I attended a Kursus Induksi last week. It's a mandatory course which we need to attend in order to get confirmed in our current posts. My senior colleagues who attended previous sessions kept telling me to have fun. They had loads of fun, it seems.

Well, I didn't really feel the same way, much as I tried.

The timetable was jam-packed to the brim and the worst part of it all is that we had to sit for our exams at the end of 7 days. And we didn't have a study week let alone a study DAY!

Our senior colleagues enjoyed themselves so much because their course was done in 14 days, not 7. Of course they enjoyed themselves. Their schedules weren't so full and they had the luxury of at least one study day.

Well, anyways, I answered whatever I could for the exam and I'm just hoping for the best.

Of course, the Kursus Induksi had some plus points too. Apart from not having to spend a dime on my meals and getting a break from the mundane office life, I got to catch up with my friends whom I haven't met in ages!

Nah, let these photos do the talking.


March is an EXHAUSTING MONTH, damn! I AM SO GLAD APRIL IS COMING YEAY! ;)

Photos courtesy of various sources.



Shy to comment? Well, never mind! Your reactions mean the world to me! Make me smile today :)

Comments

Popular Posts