lipgloss.

He called me over lunch to ask me what I'm doing. I was having lunch alone. Didn't feel like going out because of terrible tummy upset.

Then, he told me that I should have told him so that we could have lunch together.

Then, he told me he "merajuk" and "nak pakai lipgloss".

OMG.

That just transports me back to yesterday. Yes, yesterday, the mother of all funny things.

Yesterday morning, we woke up earlier than normal. And since I had already boiled some eggs the night before, I knew that I wouldn't have to rush so much to make his breakfast.

But,

somehow, we were still late. In fact, I arrived at the office at 8.00 a.m. SHARP okay? How scary is that? I have to be at the office before 8.00 a.m. okay?

At home before heading for work, I told him that it was weird that we were still late, although we woke up early.

Know what he said?




He said it's because I main-main in the kitchen! 

I got sooooo pissed off sampai merajuk takmau cakap the whole way to the office. Main-main? That's your breakfast I'm making, husband!

But the funny thing is, I love to talk and that means that if I can't talk (or don't want to by choice), I have to do something else.

Guess what I did???






I PUT LIPGLOSS ON!

Okay, so other people won't see how funny this is. But he does. Because he knows that I'm not the make-up type of person (not even lipgloss) and so yesterday, when he was trying to pujuk me in the car, and I finally looked his way pouting, imagine how surprised he was to see his wife's lips with lipgloss on! Sumpah kelakar muka dia punya terjekut. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Now, he is going to use this against me for the rest of our lives.

I don't know what applying lipgloss on has got to do with merajuk. But it sure was funny alright. His face was an even funnier sight. AHAHAHAHHAHA.

Seriously, I am very grateful for all the amusing things in life we have found together ;)

Lipgloss indeed ;)

Shy to comment? Well, never mind! Your reactions mean the world to me! Make me smile today :)

Comments

Popular Posts