laugh and cry

My heart smiles at such good luck, Alhamdulillah. Truly, Allah is fair. He will never ever give you what you cannot handle. He puts you through hardship so that when all the rain and storm is gone, you’d appreciate the rainbow that you see at the end of it even more. Allah is kind. He shall never leave you if you remember Him always. In fact, He forgives you when you ask for forgiveness.

And I am truly thankful for the blessed life he has, and for all the good luck that has come tumbling, after all the hardship he had to go through.

But my heart cries; though just a little bit, it cries. Penang is such a distance away. I’m fine with Malacca because it’s still quite near as compared to anywhere else. But Penang? It’s going to need some getting used to, I’m very sure of that.

But nonetheless, I am still happy all the same. Very, very happy. The tears are grateful and sad at the same time. Things will go well, Allah willing.

Many things have happened this past week, actually, and I’ve of course written something on them. But on my second reading, I decided against posting them. They are a little bit private actually, and the issues I have currently can never be settled by posting blog entries. I’ll figure a way to deal with them and I need to do it soon.

For now, let’s just rejoice in Allah’s kindness and fairness.

Comments

Popular Posts