worth it

It was my Convocation last Saturday, and my, my, what a long day it was for all of us. All the waiting, all the multimedia presentations, all the cheering, all the hunger and all restlessness was only for less than 3 seconds on the stage. But guess what? I really don’t mind because it was worth it.

Not to brag, but I am one out of the 3 who managed to get a First Class Honours for my BLS. And I am so glad that I was there with the people I love most; my family and my closest friends. I wouldn’t have made it this far without them. I almost vowed to never come home again when my mom first dropped hints that she wouldn’t be there on the 24th November. I know it’s a little bit childish of me, but still. It’s not everyday that I get to go on stage to receive that scroll. And of course I can’t promise her the same excellent results for my Honours, so yes; I really wanted her to be there. And of course I wanted the rest of my family to be there as well.

I’m proud of who I have become. I’m proud that I have finally gotten up from the long, hard fall I had to endure after I received my SPM results. I guess I really have found my tuft; something I really, really like to do. Though admittedly, reading the Law isn’t easy, but once you get the hang of it, it really all comes pretty naturally. It all really is common sense. And mostly, it’s all in the mind. I just hope that my Honours results are equally encouraging.

I don’t really have much to tell. I’m currently on holidays and basking in the luxury of sleep and rest. Pictures just for fun!


tak sabar dah ni

my life support

leganya kami

kanak-kanak pandai yang saya sayang


meet my firm mate, Natrah

Comments

Unknown said…
hey gal! congrates yeah!

do come down melaka again k..

walaupun si dia jauh, dia tetap menyayangimu...hehehe... muaks!

Popular Posts