from friendster to blogspot

AQUAR IUS - The best
(1/20-2/18)

Great talker- I wouldn’t like litigation if I’m not great at talking

Attractive and passionate- very (though probably a little bit vain on the “attractive” part)

Laid back- yes (when I’m not serious)

Knows how to have fun- oh, yes, within limits, of course

Is really good at almost anything- I would say I try my best all the time

Great kisser- rahsia

Unpredictable- absolutely true!

Outgoing- when I feel like it

Down to earth- iyeap, if you knew me well enough, you would know

Addictive- ask Abdul. He’ll verify ;p

Loud- yes. Speak your mind. Why keep mum, huh?

Loves being in long relationships-

totally! Why skip from one guy to another within short periods of time? Jatuh saham

Talkative- pok pek pok pek. Non-stop

Not one to mess with- people know better then to mess with me

Rare to find- try and find another me if you can! I should be preserved ;p

Good when found- very, very good

7 years of bad luck if you do not repost-
I’ve reposted. Rezeki di tangan Tuhan. Mana nak tau bad luck ke tak. Apa daaa~~

Comments

doyot said…
hai kakak..yup..have found ur blog such a long time ago.only now got the opportunity to comment..yeay..amlmost all of the characteristics fit kakak very well..kakak is so talkative kat skolah..haha..tp dier comel dan penyayang.seriously..luv u and miss u kakak..
doyot said…
hai kakak..yup..have found ur blog such a long time ago.only now got the opportunity to comment..yeay..amlmost all of the characteristics fit kakak very well..kakak is so talkative kat skolah..haha..tp dier comel dan penyayang.seriously..luv u and miss u kakak..
Having a stable broadband provider that will sustain your needs for browsing and researching is a great investment you need to make in the growing internet age.

Popular Posts