seriously?

This inactivity in my brain is making me numb, and it’s making me dumb as well, no doubt. I cannot deny how happy I am being able to wake up late, and how grateful I am that I am able to laze around on my bed without having to feel guilty or scared that I have exams, tests or datelines around the corner. But that doesn’t change the fact that I do not like this passive lifestyle that I am currently leading.

I did go to work for 2 days, though, and I had a lot of fun though it was a little bit tiring and not to mention scary at first. But that has been all that I have been doing for the last few days, which is not at all great.

I finished watching the remainder of Grey’s Anatomy which I had to leave temporarily while I did my exams, and I am currently downloading more from the internet. Other than that, I am doing nothing at all.

I want to work. But I don’t know if I should because I do actually want a holiday, but I don’t want it all the same. Because I know that once I get into holiday mode, I’ll find it really tough to get myself tuned in with the hectic life once again.

I’ve had a lot of time to do thinking too. I’ve been looking at photos, both old and new, and I’m thinking; “what was I and what have I become?” I have come a long way from where I started, but am I any different?

Do I still pass off as that straightjacket person, who knows nothing about fun? Do I still pass off as that nerd who cannot make and take stupid jokes? Do I pass off as a sensible person who is unperturbed by squabbles and tiny petty problems in her life? Do I still pass off as that person?

Because sometimes, I feel like I still do. And though it is not all the time a bad thing, I’m starting to think that I am becoming more and more unmemorable. Because it does seem like people are lost for words when they’re describing me. And it could be that they’re just plain scared of me, but it could also mean that there is simply nothing to say about me because there is seriously nothing to say about me.

I don’t know what else to write actually. I seriously don’t know.

Comments

shazanafairuz said…
you are a GREAT girl! and i will remember you sampai ke tua ok! =D

seriously? seriously. (=

btw i tak suka izzie. i suka addison cos she looks fab and meredith just bcos she got mcdreamy hahaha and yes of course i love mcdreamy, cos i tink hes reaLLy hot walaupun dah tua *winks* dload kan season 3 episode 16 until finale for me pls? teehehe

dah mari ke uptown lagi. muahhss.

Popular Posts