3 to go

I came back home today to get my baby. It was left at the workshop for about a week or so because the clutch plate had slipped. But it is okay now and I’ll be heading for Shah Alam soon. 2 first papers gone already; the first was superb, and the second, I am just about as speechless as any other person who sat for the paper today. So, let’s not talk about it at all, since it will give me unnecessary stress, especially when I have 3 more to go.

3 more to go and I’m graduating. So long has it been since I thought of Torts as a really tough subject, and here I am dealing with Association II, and then next thing I know, I’ll be pursuing my Honours (insya Allah), and then, I’ll be working. Work life. I wonder what it would be like. I just saw my working cousin today and he looked really stressed out. Like really, really stressed out. He’s got deadlines to meet, and tenders and clients to think of. Does that suck more than now or what?

Know what? I honestly don’t know. I don’t even know why on earth I’m writing an entry, when I don’t even know the point. So I’ll just stop and take a short nap before I head back to Shah Alam.

Comments

Popular Posts