BUGGER

I can’t get my mind around it. I think I shouldn’t have started thinking about it because now I am acting all weird and also silly. I don’t mind. I’ve never minded before. Or did I not bother to mind? But still. Don’t I deserve to know some things before some people ask me things I have no answers to? Please don’t start telling me that I care too much about what other people think. I don’t, seriously. Suddenly, I feel weird that I mind so much. I just want to know so that I know I deserve to know. Like, hello? A little respect for me would be absolutely fine with me. It would do me wonders, even. Is it okay for me to be so bloody pissed off? And is it my fault now that I am acting all weird and silly?

And just a thought; but do they really change their stripes?

Don’t bother understanding the girl who dislikes her holidays. I seriously need to get out of the house. And I seriously need to stop checking Friendster. Home wrecker.

I have the urge to splurge.

My new wish list; here goes:

1) Something similar to the 3-tier necklace I saw at Diva. I heard they have loads in Sg. Wang.
2) Some big, chunky bangles in bright, vibrant colours.
3) New jeans because I keep on wearing the same ones.
4) Clothes for Honours, but not until the results are out. I might just jinx it. I don’t plan on it. Not yet.
5) A handbag. I mean, lots of handbags, in lots of different colours. Big ones.
6) … I’ll find something else to add to the list…

Comments

Popular Posts