the climb up

The first week has gone…
I don’t know how to describe what I feel because I honestly am I a daze. Classes have begun and I guess they’re all okay, but I feel a little bit lost because I don’t know how I’ll cope when the workload piles on and the tensions rise.
So far, everything has been going on just fine. I have very cooperative firm mates, which I am of course, extremely thankful for, and for now, I am content that I don’t have to deal with petty squabbles or internal problems.
I guess I’m just more worried of myself and the expectations I have of my own performance.
I intend to do well, no matter how tough it will be.
And I intend to do my best.
For now, it’s safe to say that the climb up to Level 7 is feeling shorter by the day. For now, that suffices to make me feel like I will survive.

Comments

me said…
weheheyyy! what took u so long to inform? hahha agak sedih when i found out ur old blog is no more active. thanks for informing though! u take care!

Popular Posts