JIKI, i love

It’s not like me to abandon my blog, especially when on a holiday. But don’t blame me, I’ve had such a blast these past few days even an entry seemed unnecessary. It was basically an act on a very, very crazy impulse. But sometimes, even impulsive acts can turn out to be great in the end.

I would love to elaborate, but I honestly don’t know where to start. I had days of bingeing like nobody’s business. I ate everything listed in my "visit list", thank you to my Mr. Saya Sangat Sayang for fulfilling my cravings. You name it; Jiki Kuewteow (damn! I’m salivating as I’m typing.). For those whom have tasted Tasik’s Kuewteow in Shah Alam, or Kafe 13’s Kuewteow, Jiki is far, far better, better! I’m starting to wonder what they put inside because it is kind of addictive, to be very honest. Imagine me, who very seldom finishes her meal, finishing a plateful of kuewteow with egg. Do I still have to further elaborate how scrumptious it is? I had my Baba Laksa, I ate ice cream goreng, I ate grilled burger, I got my chicken cheese naan (menyesal tak habis), I drank air pisang, and we shared a waffle… now, what else have I missed? And I also ate ayam bakar at MFA. Haih.. Why do they have so much good food there?

And now, I am back and I am stuck with the kilos. But guess what? I really don’t care because it was worth it. I basically ate a lot, laughed a lot, went around a lot, drove a lot, slept a lot and also gossiped a lot. I did a lot of things, basically. And now, I’m feeling kind of lost because it’s in the past tense and I wish it didn’t have to end.

I also had the chance of meeting a lot of new people and honestly I really can’t remember most of their names, except for those with the SRC shirts because they had their names embossed on their shirts. And I felt like I belonged. This, I think is the most important of all because I took such a long time to feel comfortable in my own skin. Probably, I’ve found a common ground we can all build a friendship on, and I am absolutely happy for this.

And this Saturday, all my fun ends because everything starts. I’ll be off for a briefing on Saturday morning and after that, WELCOME HELL. Meanwhile, I’m just having fun sleeping and waking up late and of course, putting on weight while trying to lose them at the same time..

Thank you Yumni for letting me stay at your place, and Tracy too, though I didn’t get to chit chat with you much because I was too bummed out that night. Thank you Abdul for the car and the jalan-jalan. Thank you Manto for driving us around. Thank you Andrea for the burger. And thank you to Andrea’s burger-selling team for trusting me with the burgers. I had a blast!

I will be back with more updates. But for now, I’m just going to savour my joy. And I so want to watch Transformers again. Teman saya sesiapa, please?

Comments

Melissa said…
Ok so u really need to tell me where to get this Jiki kueyteow ! =)
AkuSukaBelog said…
it's in malacca. darling i lurveeee u too...mari ke melaka lagi...
Haneesa said…
yeap. it's in malacca. hihih. i was crazy and jumped on a bus to meet my prince charming on the other side. crazy is soo worth it!

and yes love, i want to go again. i had such a blast the last time im missing it already!
me said…
kakak, ur the only person i know (besides me) yg sukeee sgt jalan2 cari makan. it is sooo satisfying kan? hahahha i mean i don't get to do that now that i'm far from msia and most of my frens are soo conscious of what they eat and what not. huhu so lupekan je la :(

Popular Posts