the memory keeper.

It’s a long lunch hour and here I am in the office.

I do not know what is causing me to not want to go out during lunch hour but I have faith that it is a good reason, whatever it may be.

I have eaten my lunch and I am in the process of fattening myself up. I think everyone around me will grow fat with all their attempts to make me fat because they are eating along with me. It’s a sad and kesian story for them, but well, it’s a true story.

Every time I go online, it’s like I have a thousand words all ready in my head.

It’s just sometimes, I find that I am lost for words despite those 1000 words. I am in a reflecting mood. I am reflecting all that I have done in the past years, way back to those times when I started to remember. I am a memory keeper.

After all these days perhaps couple of weeks I have been away from my blog, I have come to realise more and more that I am a memory keeper and that I have this storage in my head whose capacity I cannot gauge. There is so much in here (my head), I’m not sure whether I love it or hate it at this point.

Point is, I am in a reflecting mood. I am thinking of all I have said and done and I wonder about how it has affected people, in general.

So, now that I am here, reflecting and remembering oh so many things, I would like to apologise for all that I have said and done. Because I am sure that there are other memory keepers out there as well who simply cannot forget or let go of what I have said to them or any wrong I have done to them. Intentionally or not.

Memory keeper needs to get back to work right now because memory keeper was not paid to think of memories at work. Memory keeper is way random today. Way random.


Shy to comment? Well, never mind! Your reactions mean the world to me! Make me smile today :)

Comments

Popular Posts