centrifugal.


12 is my favourite number for very obvious reasons.

We all seem to like our birth dates, don’t you think so? And I kind of think that is normal.

Coincidentally, my favourite quote (so far) in a book which Busu lent me is at page 12.

It says,

I attract to my life whatever I give my attention, energy and focus to, whether positive or negative.”

That is keeping me quiet for a while.

Since I can now open FB in the office, I have the luxury of going through the photos in which I was tagged in. I came across the photo above and smiled at the memory. Oh, just in case you are wondering who that guy in the middle is, he was my OP.

There are numerous comments on this photo. A lot of them focus on the subject in the centre, of course, and some comments were made as to why the Groom (the one making the face like Johnny Bravo, dahlah nama pun Johnny, hahaha) was making such a face. It’s such a funny sight and the comments which ensue get even funnier.

But one comment focused on a more centrifugal figure.

And no matter how many times I read the comment, I feel my heartstrings being tugged at. I’m too proud to admit how much of mush this photo is making me because I know that it’s so silly. (I think I just admitted though, haha)

It doesn’t even focus on me.

And as much as I’d like it to be so, I know that whatever that makes sense to me doesn’t necessarily make sense to any other person, for we are all different. So, even though it is silly, it doesn’t matter.

And so, it makes sense that sometimes, we focus on the more centrifugal things in life because it matters to us much more than it matters to others. What may be centrifugal to people might just be the centre of our world?

Easier said than understood, I know. But that’s okay. No right or wrong one, just different lah ;). Kan Eka?

Just like the memory of the photo above.

Oh, good times they were. And good times to come, insyaAllah.


Shy to comment? Well, never mind! Your reactions mean the world to me! Make me smile today :)

Comments

Popular Posts