...ok?

I’m at home. I have tonnes of work to do. I don’t know when this will stop, seriously. There are 22 days left until the last of classes but it sure doesn’t feel like the end of the semester. In fact, it feels more like the beginning. I don’t get it why we’re subjected to this kind of workload at the end of semester. We all just want more time to study so that we don’t have to sit for supple papers later for lack of preparation. And the final exam timetable sucks, I don’t think I’m going to comment on it. Probably the only good thing about it is that our exams are going to end sooner, which means, YEAY! Bercuti!

I went to the Syariah Court KL today. Ahah. Such great timing. Went straight after Mr. Rajes’ class today. I had to wear tudung out of respect for the institution. But all of mine at in TTDI and so had to borrow Mami’s. EVERYONE shrieked! Hahahahaha. Adilah paraded me around the 7th floor. I didn’t get to show Jaja what I looked like with the tudung on because Tuan Lee was already in their class by the time I got ready. Mami shrieked too. Hahaha. It’s not that I didn’t look nice; it’s just that I looked different. Hadi siap ambik gambar, ok. Jakun ;P.

And I thought it was going to be hell, going there because it’s a Friday or something. But traffic was only bad on a small stretch of the Federal Highway. But Federal Highway, what was I expecting? It’s always jammed up for no reason anyways. Catt, the birthday girl came along with me. She was busy snapping pictures in the car because she wasn’t used to wearing the tudung. Serious nampak macam Datin yang nak mintak cerai ok. With her huge shades and all. But she’s really small and was wearing all black, so, she didn’t really look like a Datin, after all.




We managed to get there without getting lost. The parking was super empty so, that was the least of our problems. The next problem was to get the forms we had to fill for our Family Law file. I was supposed to do some kind of role play and say,

“Kak, suami saya mintak cerai malam tadi dekat dalam bilik. Jadi saya nak mintak borang untuk confirm talak dekat mahkamah. Borang mana nak pakai ye?”

But the moment we entered, the pakguard asked me, “Napa dik? Datang kenapa?”

I was like, “saya nak amik borang”

He said, “oh, nak kawin yer?”

I was laughing inside. I almost burst sebab tahan gelak ok.

I went, “Tak. Saya nak mintak borang cerai”

He had that really pelik expression on his face.

I asked further, “nak gi mana yer? Ni dia kata counter kat atas. Tapi belah mana ye?”

He kindly brought Catt and I upstairs and showed us to the Kaunter Mahkamah.

Okay. Moment of truth. Sangat scary okay. I think I was more afraid for Catt because she’s a non-Muslim so she definitely had more problem in doing the role play than I did.

I asked the Kakak for the borang. The kakak looked at me and said, “siapa yang nak mintak cerai?”

Krik krik. uH-Oh. How?

Emm..... nak tipu atau apa ni. I can’t just take mine and leave Catt without hers kan. I mean, I can’t say that I want ALL the forms. She was bound to ask me how I was divorced.

So, we took out our surat pengesahan pelajar and admitted that we were doing a research. Hah. Easy as that. It was alot easier that way because they gave us all 3 forms. But they were a bit kedekut ok. They wouldn’t give us copies of our own, so we left with only one copy of the 3 forms. Never mind. Good enough.

I did try asking them how to fill the forms but they weren’t very helpful. That part was a bit frustrating. I mean, we came all the way from Shah Alam ok. After saying our thank yous and what not, we went down and walked back to the car. I saw a small room which said PGSM (Persatuan Peguam Syarie Malaysia). I wasn’t really satisfied with the Counter incident, so I decided to do some detective work. Ketuk pintu, kasi salam, perkenal diri, cabut kasut, tanya soalan.

Tada! The Penolong Setiausaha Agung was there! Ahah. Such great luck. So, we managed to ask a few questions relating to our assignment. That guy was really nice and helpful and he has a firm in Shah Alam. So, that’s going to help me when I take DLSA next semester. Said thank yous and headed off.

Treated the birthday girl at MidV. She’s a lucky girl so many people treat her to so many things. Hmm...

And I just woke up from a nap. Sleeping is a privilege which I cherish very much. My bed has never felt this good before. Ahahaha.

Comments

Popular Posts