evolution


right after haircut


one more right after too...


dah rosak sikit because kena air...


this morning while reading for BM


sekali lagi

and these are from last week...


menantuk tak muka. at the jewellery's with mama somewhere


waiting for mama to try on some baju she liked at M&S


a month ago at the office. no, i don't work at intel.


my sahur last tuesday


my desk a few days before today. i'm a mess.

Oh, don’t ask me what happened. I just needed something around me to change. It was starting to become a tad bit over stagnant if such a thing exists. It’s good to feel different, you know. It’s probably best you tried when you’re feeling down. Especially at times like this when the 10th week syndrome has set in and everyone is low on battery, high on sugar and caffeine and almost drowning in work.

Abu told me to send an email to Faezul to get his opinion. I SHALL not! He’s going to have so many “nice” things to say about me. As it is, he’s already calling me plywood.

Today I had a test. You see, the thing is, I really like languages. It makes a lot of sense to me because everything I am learning right now makes sense because I am able to understand the semantics. But BM paper today was quite a bummer. I couldn’t remember some things that were asked so it’s a little bit sad because this is my only hope.

And tomorrow, I have another test and I haven’t read much because I haven’t had the time so I don’t really know how I’ll score. Probably it’s best I get down to work? Yes, yes.

I’m quite obsessed with this new hair. It’s going to teach me a lot of patience. And patience is a virtue which I really need. Especially at this point.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.
AkuSukaBelog said…
abdul said me dont like the new haircut...:(

Popular Posts