i'm having an affair

It’s the weekends again and as usual, I’m too knackered to do anything mentally stimulating which would and could possibly contribute to the completion of my assignments.

“please try later” and “the person you are calling is not responding” are 2 of my favourite phrases right now. In fact, right now it seems like I’m in an avid affair with them because I can’t seem to comprehend why I wait for them, when I know that hanging up the phone at the third ring would save me from the heartache; and the fight which would probably ensue after that. I’ve never been the arguing type, so it beats me, but so what.

This isn’t doing anything to help my already battered nerves. To begin with, I’m not sure why my nerves are battered at all. It just is. The Distance isn’t any help, so I guess the next best thing is to have an affair with the ever-waiting, faithful operator who actually answers.

It looks like someone is losing interest. Was it something I did again? Will history repeat itself and leave me with no answers again. Or is it just the paranoia (as usual) that makes me want to scream my lungs out and possibly punch someone in the chest right now just to show I mean business.

Or should I just keep up having an affair because after all, both operators are willing to answer my call, even if it’s not after the third ring. I think I’ll stick to the affair(s)... (dahsyat tak saya seperti perempuan apa ntah). After all, it makes me feel better that the 2 operators are still interested in me.

But I’m home and that makes me happy.

At least someone else wants and needs me around, still.

Comments

Popular Posts