it has begun

Aha. I have finally managed to squeeze in a little bit of writing in this very hectic week. I don’t think I’ve had the luxury of proper rest ever since I got back. Oh, by the way, Happy New Year everyone! I hope it was a good one. Mine wasn’t exactly memorable, but it certainly was different from what I’ve experienced before; I was in Abu Dhabi airport waiting for our transit plane back to KLIA. Ahah. Not exactly the most exciting but different nonetheless.

I’ll save the trip’s story until I get the pictures from my siblings and my dad. For now, I just want to talk about now.

The moment I got back, I called the key persons in my life and got to know that classes had commenced on new year’s eve, when I was happily stuck at Abu Dhabi for 6 hours. To make matters worse, I had already been summoned by Mr. Rajesh to meet him the moment I got back to explain and justify my absence. Imagine! Me getting into trouble on the very first day? That is just so ironic.

So, just a few hours after I landed, I headed back to Shah Alam, not exactly with a heavy heart, just a scared-to-death one. The first day of class (my first day, that is) started off with me apologising and justifying as to why I wasn’t able to attend Mr. Rajesh’s class. I shall not further elaborate, but it’s all out of the way for good now. And surprise, surprise. We got an assignment on the first day.

We got an assignment on the second day.

We got another assignment on the third day.

We’ve even booked a day for a replacement class.

We’ve only been in class for a few days now and out calendar board is already half full.

Welcome to my life. And this is not a complaint. I’ve gotten used to this. Apart from the slight jetlag, I’m doing perfectly fine. Though I do think that we all deserve more rest since most of us have got eyebags bulging from underneath our eyes already. We need some sleep. Yeap.

Comments

Popular Posts