there goes

I’m seething and it’s only 6 in the morning. I’ve got so much anger I don’t even know where to channel it. I’m not even sure I can channel it. I’ve been saying so many harsh things of late. I’ve been acting tough. I’m tired. I give up trying to make people, people. That’s because they refuse to try to be useful people. Let’s say I’m surrounded by “dungus” who don’t work like I work, and who don’t think like I think.

And just in case you’re still wondering why Malays are still down low in the society, stop thinking and come here where I am. Then, you’ll see why Malays will never go anywhere; simply because all they know is how to be a clerk.

No offence to the good ones. But there are only a handful of those, who can really be relied on. The rest? Dream on! With their complacency, with their time wasting talking about crap, with their laziness, you can just dream on. They’re not getting anywhere. And even if they get anywhere, it would be at other people’s expense. That’s because that’s exactly what they do. They ride. That’s all they do. They don’t drive. And it’s not that they lack the drive. They just don’t. So, yeah, go figure dungu.

I’m at that stage when niceties don’t work with me anymore. Small talk isn’t a thing I want to be making. Work is all I am thinking about. And when I give out work, I expect it to be done. WELL. And when I delegate, I expect them to think like I think. But noo. All they’re ever going to say is that… “… ala.. dia SP bole la buat kerja cepat-cepat… sebab dia SP…” YOUR ASS DUNGU.

I’m human too. And guess what. My anger indicator has reached the danger zone. It’s going to take longer than long to cool down. So stop being a dungu. Because there goes my Ramadhan, thank you.

Comments

Popular Posts