it's just numbers

I turn 22 today, and I don’t think I’ve been this excited to celebrate a birthday! To me, all those years which have passed have meant nothing more than ageing, being old, and piling on more responsibilities. For some reason, this year, I simply think of it as nothing more than numbers, and I’m taking it as another chance to live and love life to the fullest. I really hope this year turns out to be a better one than the past. I really, really do!

So, to celebrate my 22nd birthday, I’ve decided to create a new blog. I guess I’ve gotten tired of people “accidentally finding” my blog, and reiterating my ramblings in real life. I don’t really mind, really, but some posts are just a tad bit embarrassing, that I’d appreciate it if people didn’t discuss things I wrote at the spur of the moment, especially. Anyhow, I hope this new one would be a more matured one, where more matured discussions and entries would be posted. (though I doubt it!) But I guess a little bit of rambling wouldn’t hurt, for what is this life without crap, correct? (that’s better, hihihihi)

Frequent visitors of my former blog would probably be wondering where I’ve been to, for my entries have been scarce of late. To cut a long story short, the semester began with a hectic start, that’s all. And it has been pretty tough to get internet connection, with me being in Shah Alam almost all the time, which is not a bad thing, really. (internet sways me into a direction I shouldn’t be swaying towards!) All has been good, and I couldn’t be more thankful for my blessed life.

Well, folks, That’s all for now. I am pretty sure I’ll have plenty to write, soon. Toodles, everyone. Happy Birthday to Me, yeay!

Comments

Popular Posts