it's as beautiful day

I was lazing on the couch downstairs, this morning, thinking I had written a wonderful piece to post. But after rereading it time after time, I realised that it just wasn’t me. So, I decided to write another, thus you are now reading this.

I don’t have much to tell, really. For some reason, since after I created this new blog, I lack things to share, as if I’ve simply ran out of things to ramble about, which absolutely beats the purpose of this whole blog thingy.

So, since I’m good at rambling, I decided not to oppress that “talent” =)

The week has been more than a good one. I started Monday with my birthday, where I spent the day with those who matter and those who think I mattered enough to be with me on that day. It was the simplest celebration yet, but I loved the day nonetheless. I was actually sad to see it go. And for some reason, this year, my excitement is somehow exceptional. Even with the “obvious-won’t go away” eyebags, and “starting to get flabby” arms, and the here to stay- “perasan gemuk”, I’m simply loving it. I guess life really is picking up, and I’m thankful.

This weekend is especially nice too, since Kecik is home and so is my bro, and so am I, so with entire quorum, the house is pretty crazy, and noisy and alive, which is a good thing, by the way. We actually had a mini concert yesterday, after dinner. Hehe. Yes, we are a crazy bunch of people who really love each other.

Other than that, we’re all just lazing around all over the house. Planning to go out tonight to celebrate my belated birthday. Hope Nina can join us too =) (she’s my little cousin, by the way, who happens to be here, visiting my sister).

Well, people, let’s hope I get more creative by the end of tonight. Law books really are taking a toll on my brains. All I can think of right now is preferential shares. Hihih.

Have a lovely day everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts