I want so many Wants.

Oh, sometimes I wish I didn’t have so many Wants.

I can’t afford to burn a hole in my pocket anymore plus there are clothes in my closet which have never seen the light of day. Okay, I’m lying. But they’ve all generally been worn once or twice only.

I’m vain enough to not want to be photographed with the same clothes too close between events (I admit! Shame on me!). Yet, I’m not that vain, you see.

Still, it doesn’t stop me from wanting to stock up on new clothes. And I’m kind of eyeing ones from here right now. Paisleys, palazzos, what's not to love? But at the same time, I kind of need shoes. Wait, what kind of? I need shoes!

Haih. Patience. Patience. Patience.

Bak kata Adik, “One by one, Kakak. Even if it is a day apart.”

Genius. What a genius way to avoid the guilt trip.

Hee hee hee. Maybe... I'll do just that.

It is, after all February. Tibe-tibe. Eheh.

Comments

Popular Posts