it's been a (long) while.

“The hardest part of ending is starting again.” –Linkin Park 

It’s been a (long) while now, hasn’t it? Yep.

And the above statement rings so much truth about my “blogging state of mind”.

Oftentimes, when a hiatus takes place in my blog, I blame microblogging i.e. Twitter. But I can’t. Not anymore. Not this time. Because I’m not even tweeting to my heart’s content these days. I’m just… not.

Not sure about anything. 
Not sure about what can and cannot be said. 
Not sure about what should and what should not be said. 
Not sure if something is blog-worthy enough to be blogged about. 

There are times when I’m not even sure of how I feel about things. 

When truth is, I’ve been fine. Super duper fine. Like more than fine kind of fine.

People say, “things don’t get any easier, we just get better.” And that, my dears, is true on so many different levels.

And likewise with me, I’ve gotten the hang of things and how things have changed for all of us.

Now that I’ve got the ball rolling with this post, let’s hope I won’t stop blogging.


Shy to comment? Well, never mind! Your reactions mean the world to me! Make me smile today :)

Comments

Popular Posts