somebody hug me...

An outing with jantung hatiku; that’s what I needed to make me feel alive.

It’s been 7 long weeks and that means that I’ve won half the battle already. I know that counting the days will probably make time pass by slower, but really, I can’t wait for all of this to be over so that I can finally get a good, proper rest.

Actually, last weekend, I got my well-deserved rest. I really needed those long naps and unlimited consumption of food. And of course I was blessed with great company and endless laughter. So, l’m glad I took last weekend off.

But now that I’m back, I feel like I have second thoughts of what I’m currently doing. I don’t want to deny the fact that I have basically no other life, other than what I have at the office. I can never promise anyone for a date because I will never know what is around the corner. OU, which used to be my playground; I haven’t been to for a long, long time. I have cravings that have yet to be fulfilled. I have friends that I dearly miss and would really like to have a chat with. I have so many none work-related things that I would like to do but my weekends are robbed off me. My weekdays are stolen. My nights are occupied with piles of work and books. And the weekend off last week made me think of how much I really would like a normal life like I used to have.

But like my brother said just now, if I had any other option, he’d probably tell me to quit. But since I really have no other choice, I have to either toughen out through it, or quit and die and do nothing. So, really, I think I just have to toughen it out right now, right? I don’t know. I guess I really have won half the battle already since I have yet broken down due to anything work-related. But still.

Know what, I think I’ll just stop. There’s something on my mind which I’m not entitled to share. So I’ll leave this at this.

Comments

Popular Posts