back from nowhere

Let’s face it. I’ve been out of touch with everything and everyone I could possible have done so to. I’ve been a tiny bit absent of late. I’m tired, I’m exhausted, actually, and I really haven’t had the time to do anything leisurely like updating my blog.

And right now, I’m in some CC in section 2, sending an email to Jaja.

Life hasn’t been all that bad, really. There have been some great things which happened throughout my silence from blogging:

a) I moved into a new unit somewhere in Baiduri. Currently, most of the time there are only 3 of us. Zata comes on weekends, and Nadira will stay permanently next semester.
b) I celebrated my 2nd anniversary early last week. It wasn’t much, but it was enough I guess. Hope for many more to come.
c) I’m actually doing just okay for my studies, which is a good thing because finally I can rest my weary head and be a little bit more positive that I am going to make it to Honours programme with my friends.

Other than that, life generally has been good, I guess. I’ve developed an allergy for a certain someone, and I think I need not elaborate. And life’s been really good without her, and this too, I shall not elaborate.

I have pictures to share, actually, but I haven’t got the time to wait for them to load. So probably some other time, when I’m really, really free.

For now, I just want to get back to sending my email, and getting back home because it’s starting to rain.

Comments

Popular Posts