We're totally feeling September


"But I can see us lost in a memory
August slipped away into a moment of time..."
-Taylor Swift

Today is the first day of September and after all that we've been through, and despite all the uncertainties ahead, I am totally feeling September.

So many things have happened this year, and so many times, I just wanted to throw in the towel and give up on this journey, but didn't. And although no one really knows where this road will lead, I am glad that I didn't give up on this dream. 

September is really, really here!

We're down to tying up the loose ends, and getting mentally ready for what lies ahead. 

I've got to be honest that switching from one mode to another totally different one is quite a tall order, but having something totally different (and totally outside my comfort zone) to look forward in the near future to is making my counting days alot more exciting than I thought it would be. 

So, I'm nervous, I'm excited and at times scared, even. 

But I'm totally feeling September, especially now that September is here! 

Wish us luck, we're going to need all that we can get!


Comments

Popular Posts