we're off to a good start (hopefully)

25/365.

It's already 25 days into 2018... but I still hope that it isn't too late to wish everyone a very Happy New Year! 

If you've been following this space, you'd know that I have, for a while now, been anticipating a little something something and yes, if you haven't already guessed it, that little something something has been keeping me away from updating this space.

So, what have I been anticipating?

Well, 7 years after our last trip... we decided to go back to Perth... and this time with our kids.

And it was simply...
.
.
.
.
.
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
EXHAUSTING

True story, hahaha!

But, please, don't get me wrong... it was really a very memorable trip for us four.

It's actually our first time traveling on board a flight and to a foreign country with both kids so the learning curve (for all of us) was super steep. Physically, we were of course overly prepared thanks to a certain psycho mom in the house *insert flips tudung icon*, but as with any kid, you really cannot predict how unpredictable they would be... so yeah...

We went to Perth with minds totally and completely prepared for all eventualities. And some of the worst things that could happen, did happen - like how we lost (and found) our passports, like how Luqman was so sick that he finished a whole bottle of PCM the first 3 days we were there and instead of spending whole days exploring Perth like we did on our honeymoon, we settled for 1/2 day trips to avoid the kids from over exertion. We managed to cover all the bases and all in all, everyone had the time of our lives. Reminiscing Perth is one of our favourite pastimes these days and although for the most part, I honestly did feel super duper exhausted, here I am, missing Perth. *mysterious*

For our first long-haul trip with both kids, I think we did pretty well. *pats self on back*

I'm not so sure how long it'll take for me to update on what we did while we were there, for my own keepsakes, of course... but I really want to share our itinerary with everyone, just in case anyone travelling with kids would like to know what we can do in Perth for 8 days 7 nights, what to expect and not to expect and so on and so forth.

But for now, I'll sign this off with some of our trip's highlights.




Comments

Popular Posts