some kind of wonderful.

Five weeks after the Big Move, I have finally come to terms with the fact that the transition from one white empty space to the other wasn't ever going to be as smooth sailing as I initially thought it would be. Don't know why the "perfectionist" part of my brain tricked me into thinking that the whole move would be seamless, but I've had to wrestle with it a little to convince it that "otherwise" was just as okay. Hehe.

Now that we've gotten used to our new morning routines and the unpredictable traffic and our packing-unpacking-repeat activities are coming to an end (like, finally!), I can finally actually feel with all my heart how grateful I am for everything I have been blessed with so far.

It's some kind of surreal, if you ask me. And some kind of wonderful too.

 Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah for everything.

 


Comments

Popular Posts