chop the devil

Its 2 weeks into my holidays already. Truthfully, nothing productive or fruitful has been done to fill in the time. Just hours and hours of sleep, binge and more sleep. I’ve also made several attempts of writing a good blog entry or 2 but to no avail, although there are just about thousands of issues on which I have my 2 cents to contribute.
Ah, never mind that. I’m currently very proud of the fact that I have finally managed to clean my room, which was in total disarray when I arrived home and even more so after a week of my being home. But the sweeping-the-floor-which-will-never-be-clean part was really testy. I don’t normally sulk about housework because it’s something I don’t mind doing (besides the fact that I cannot stand dust, etc.). But I have no other option other than to complain about sweeping. Ah. The only housework I seem to have growing despise over as days go by.
I don’t understand why my room is dusty because our house isn’t on one of the busy or big roads and furthermore, my room is the top most floor, where dust particles are supposed to reach last!; this in itself is pretty hard to fathom, unless of course my knowledge of science is failing me terribly. Having to sweep the floors which refuse to become clean is another kind of agitation in itself. Imagine having swept the entire floor from one end to another, only to find out at the end of it that at the very spot you started, more dusts have accumulated. Or did I not see that dust in the beginning??
And it doesn’t help when you have hair like mine. By the end of the sweeping session, there would be strands of hair trailing after me, at every place I stepped. Argh. Annoying AND irritating! But I’m just glad that my room is organised now, though there really isn’t anything that can be done about the hair.
Speaking of the devil, I feel like having it chopped. Any suggestions, anyone? I thought of trying something new, but then again, I can’t think of a hairstyle which I have not yet tried. Hmm... look at what it was then, way, way before, what it was before it became this long, and what it looks like when it’s this long. Then, probably, you can help me decide?















Comments

jaizah said…
no to chop the devil!!!!
me said…
since u have like very straight hair, why not try the victoria beckham style. panjang depan, pendek belakang. hehe
Haneesa said…
ahaha. thanks guys for the suggestions. but this is really confusing me. i love my long locks, but at the same time, it's a nuisance as well, get it?
i did consider posh spice's hair, but then, my hair ni degil!!! bile dah potong nanti dia start buat hal and taknak bentuk elok2.
setiap hari kene blowww.. aiyyakkk.. malas hehehe.
takpe2. i'm still thinking.

Popular Posts