today I turn 35

... and I figured that today would be a good time to post something.

*blows dust*

Assalamualaikum dunia. It has been a while, hasn't it?

2020  - the year we have all been waiting for. To be honest, the only thing I remember from when Wawasan 2020 was launched was me calculating the age I'd be at when 2020 finally comes.

Now that 2020 is here, I find myself questioning my achievements thus far. 

"What more can you do, so that your future self will thank you?",

seems to be central to my thoughts today.

And my only conclusion is that I most definitely can do more. 

More of things that make me happy.
More of making myself happy with what I have.
More of making the most of everything.
More of accepting the things that I cannot change.

And with that, I hope, like I do every year, that this year would be better than the year before. 

Happy 35th Birthday, Hanisa.



Comments

Popular Posts