where do broken hearts go? can they find their way home?

I have been getting comments on how off-ish I seem of late and as much as I don't give much of a hoot about what people think of me, I am becoming more and more annoyed with such comments because it came from not one person, but many

So, I took a step back ... and reflected. 

And after much consideration, I figured that I need some healing. Some serious healing. 

And since I'm dealing with this kind of pain, I knew that the healing needed to be spiritual in nature. 

AND... after "1 session", my healing kick-started with tears. So many tears! It was both confusing and relieving at the same time but I knew that it was Allah's answer to the burden and pain I'm carrying --  I needed to let go. I needed to open up about things. I needed to be true to myself. I needed to admit that negativity never suited me. Plus, upon reflection, I can't remember the last time I really, really cried. So, that cry was good. Really good.

So, where do broken hearts go? Can they find their way home?

All I can say is that there was always a way home. I was just too scared to find it in all the darkness I created within me. Now that I can see a glimpse of that light, I know that at some point, I'll be fixed -- healed.

And I'll be shining as bright as a diamond again. 


Comments

Popular Posts